Recommended Reading
Please vote for it
in the community!

Vote for us!

Handing over the reins.

Go down

Handing over the reins.

Post by Netty on Thu 21 Jul 2011 - 13:11

As most of you are aware, we are no longer keeping any fish and are concentrating on our large collection of reptiles at home and also Andy has been working full time for over a year now. I'm also primary carer for my Mum who I look after 7 days a week. This has left us with very little time to come on here as much as we'd like to.

With this in mind we have decided to hand over the reins of Betta Paradise.

If anyone is interested in taking over this forum, please send a pm to either myself or Andy (vandraco aka bronzecat). Once we have reviewed all applications we will make our decision. Obviously we would like Betta-Paradise to remain an individual forum and we will provide full support and training whilst the transition is being made.

Netty

Back to top Go down

Re: Handing over the reins.

Post by liz2 on Thu 21 Jul 2011 - 22:50

I am sorry about that Netty you and Andy have done a brilliant job, I feel as if I know you personally and you just live up the road! It is understandable that you must look after you Mum, bless her, but I hope you will still come on her as well.
I was thinking of you last week. We went to Brixham and stayed in the same place the GALS hatched 2 years ago. I had to take them with me as no one will look after them. One of the little (well not so little) blighters popped the lid of the tank and was making a bid for freedom......
liz2
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Netty on Sat 23 Jul 2011 - 20:30

Awww thanks Liz.....it's taken a lot of thought to come to this decision and it will be hard to let go but hopefully someone else can put the time in to keeping it going.

Mum has just been in hospital for 5 weeks. She is home now and doing fine especially after the shopping spree I took her on as a treat when she came out lol

You know.....I can still remember your little trip with the GALS LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by liz2 on Sat 23 Jul 2011 - 21:56

computerlaugh
liz2
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Nataliey on Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 22:06

On the off chance that you are passing by Netty is there anyone taking over the forum its too good to lose this was my first ever betta forum i was introduced to and would be sad to see it disappear there's lots of new people joining.

Its always very quiet these days most the old members dont come on here anymore...so was just wondering.

Netty i hope you and your family are okay Smile
Nataliey
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum