Betta-Paradise
The Admin & Moderators would like to welcome you to

Betta Paradise

If you like what you see, please feel free to register

to enjoy the many other sections in the members

areas

Including Betta Health, Showcase, General fishtank

&

Sales
Links

TheReefTank
proudly awards
this site as
Recommended Reading
Please vote for it
in the community!




Vote for us!



Costa is............

Go down

Costa is............

Post by Guest on Thu 3 Sep 2009 - 11:49

A BOY!!!! confirmed and set in stone :lol!: :tongue:
and no broken bones either, but might have an xray on monday if it doesnt get any better. Apparently kittens have discs that hold the bones in place and these discs dissolve the older they get. They think he may have damaged one.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Costa is............

Post by Lexi69 on Thu 3 Sep 2009 - 12:19

Glad his leg is ok! sunny
avatar
Lexi69
Feathertail
Feathertail

Posts : 1022
Points : 1156
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 31
Location : Bury, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Costa is............

Post by Guest on Thu 3 Sep 2009 - 12:29

Well he has very little bits then 🤣 🤣

Awww glad his legs okay hope he feels better soon. Give him a big cuddle from ex mommy :Embarassed:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Costa is............

Post by Guest on Thu 3 Sep 2009 - 12:34

he says hello!!! he pinched diva's bed now and is sound asleep.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Costa is............

Post by Guest on Thu 3 Sep 2009 - 12:36

Modaz wrote:he says hello!!! he pinched diva's bed now and is sound asleep.

Awwwww poor Diva 🤣

Awww Mommy has a present in mind for him but didn't want to get anything till I knew the sex 🤣 can go shopping now lolol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Costa is............

Post by Netty on Thu 3 Sep 2009 - 14:38

🤣 🤣 Nice one Daz.......Melly have you checked Trev recently 🤣

_________________

Back to top Go down

Re: Costa is............

Post by Guest on Thu 3 Sep 2009 - 14:52

:lol!: :lol!: 🤣



derrrr melly!!!! confused01 🤣

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Costa is............

Post by Guest on Thu 3 Sep 2009 - 15:36

Poke Never got it wrong before Missy was definetely a girl and the boys all had bits. Not my fault he's taking after his new daddy runs!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 :computerlaugh: :computerlaugh:

:shock: have you seen the comments about my balls on this forum? They are huge and only £4.80 for 3 lol


Last edited by mellychops on Thu 3 Sep 2009 - 15:39; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Costa is............

Post by Netty on Thu 3 Sep 2009 - 15:38

La la la la la la la 🤣 🤣

_________________

Back to top Go down

Re: Costa is............

Post by Guest on Thu 3 Sep 2009 - 15:41

:tongue:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Costa is............

Post by Lexi69 on Thu 3 Sep 2009 - 17:53

mellychops wrote:Poke Never got it wrong before Missy was definetely a girl and the boys all had bits. Not my fault he's taking after his new daddy runs!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 :computerlaugh: :computerlaugh:


:computerlaugh: :computerlaugh: :computerlaugh: :computerlaugh: :computerlaugh: :computerlaugh: So thats why daz is so cocky he is making up for having a small *beep* 🤣

I want to know though how do you know this Melly?? sunny
avatar
Lexi69
Feathertail
Feathertail

Posts : 1022
Points : 1156
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 31
Location : Bury, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Costa is............

Post by Guest on Thu 3 Sep 2009 - 20:35

Lexi69 wrote:
mellychops wrote:Poke Never got it wrong before Missy was definetely a girl and the boys all had bits. Not my fault he's taking after his new daddy runs!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 :computerlaugh: :computerlaugh:


:computerlaugh: :computerlaugh: :computerlaugh: :computerlaugh: :computerlaugh: :computerlaugh: So thats why daz is so cocky he is making up for having a small *beep* 🤣

I want to know though how do you know this Melly?? sunny

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 I can't for sure Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Costa is............

Post by lilacamy931 on Fri 4 Sep 2009 - 7:22

🤣 LOL. Aw hope the little poppet is ok with his leg! Love name Costa!
avatar
lilacamy931
Feathertail
Feathertail

Posts : 2237
Points : 2543
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 33
Location : Bournemouth, Dorset,

Back to top Go down

Re: Costa is............

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum